Bank of Khyber BOK has announced the latest jobs for General Banking Officers through National Testing Service (NTS) on December 20, 2020. The Bank of Khyber, an emerging and dynamic Commercial Bank with tremendous growth potential and is continuously providing innovative financial services to its diversified clientele for the past 27 years. BOK provides you the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities. The bank has a conducive working environment for those who strive for achieving excellence and believe in professionalism. Fresh Graduates from across the country who accept challenges and can pace well with a dynamic banking environment, this is your chance to have an exciting career with BOK. Vacancies details and eligibility criteria is given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 04 January 2021.
|Posted Date:||20 December 2020|
|Organization:||Bank of Khyber BOK|
|No of Posts:||500+|
|Job Location:||All over Pakistan|
|Address:||NTS, Plot No. 96, Street # 4 Sector H-8/1, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||04 January 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||General Banking Officers||Graduation (3.00 CGPA)||28 years|
Note: Preference will be given to the students who have 16 years of education in Commerce, Business, Economics or related other disciplines.Bank of Khyber jobs
- The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process which includes a written test followed by an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for further process.
- Final selection will depend on the cumulative marks obtained in the written test and panel interview in order of merit.
- It is important to note that at the final selection stage, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be preferred only, where the Bank has manpower needs.
How to Apply bank of khyber jobs advertisement :
- Click below to fill Online Application Form ‘or’ visit NTS official website www.nts.org.pk
- Please submit your test fee of Rs. 460/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB or ABL in favor of “National Testing Service-Pakistan, Islamabad“.
- Send your completely dully-filled application form to the address given below through courier along with attested copies of the following documentsBank of Khyber jobs
- Educational Certificates
- 3 × Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Original Paid Challan Form (NTS Slip)
- Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
- Applications should reach to the given address before January 04, 2021.
Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take a print out of the electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of the candidate) through the NTS website for appearing in the test.
|Fill Online Application Form|
Mailing Address: NTS, Plot No.96, Street # 4 Sector H-8/1, Islamabad