FBR Federal Board of Revenue Jobs announced on October 11, 2020, in Dawn Newspaper. The Department of FBR advertised the following Job vacancies as mentioned below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of the Federal Board of Revenue to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is October 26, 2020.
|Posted Date:||11 October 2020|
|Organization:||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|No. of Posts:||370|
|Education:||Intermediate, Metric, Primary|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Address:||(CBCM), Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation-Customs, Plot No.1, Mauve Area, 0-10/4, Islamabad.
Director (HQ), Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation, Plot No.1, MauveArea, G-10/4, Islamabad.
|Last Date:||26 October 2020|
FBR Jobs October 2020 Details:
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Steno-typist (BPS-14)||Intermediate + Shorthand|
|2.||Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)||Graduation|
|3.||UDC Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate|
|4.||LDC Clerk (BPS-09)||Matric|
|5.||Wireless Operator (BPS-09)||Matric|
|7.||Dog Handler (BPS-07)||Matric|
|8.||Driver (BPS-04)||Under Matric|
|9.||Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)||Under Matric|
|10.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Under Matric|
|11.||Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)||Under Matric|
How to Apply for FBR Jobs in October 2020:
- The eligible candidates are advised to submit their application on the given below Form (duly filled in) directly to the respective Chief Collector/Collector/Director General/Director of relevant Customs Collector / Directorate as mentioned in Advertisement.
- Please attach only an attested copy of the following documents on the Application Form
- One recent photograph
- Do not attach copies of academic certificates/ degrees etc at the initial stage.
- Candidates will, however, be required to bring Original Documents at the time of interview.
- The physical test will be conducted for pre-screening of the candidates (Height & Chest measurement and running) for the posts of
- Dog Handler
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- Disabled persons are required to submit a certificate as proof of disability duly issued by a recognized social welfare Board/ office or other authorized organization.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit the separate application forms in separate envelopes.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their applications through the proper channel.
- Female candidates will have to undergo a Height and running test.
- The last date to apply online for Custom Inspector Job is October 22, 2020.
For Male: one Km in 7 minutes
For Female: one Km in 10 minutes