Ministry of Defence (MOD) has advertised latest jobs through an online job portal www.recruitments.com.pk in Express Newspaper on January 24, 2021. The Department of Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan announced the following jobs specified below. Candidate must possess educational qualifications and must be within age limits mentioned in the advertisement with effect from the closing date. The applicants must fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for these posts. The last date to get this job opportunity is February 17, 2021.
|Posted Date:||January 24, 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Defence|
|No of Posts:||247|
|Education:||Ph.D, M.Phil, BS, MSc, Graduate, Intermediate, Matric|
|Job Location:||All Pakistan|
|Address:||Govt of Pakistan, Ministry of Defence|
|Last Date:||February 17, 2021|
|Sr. No||Posts Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Director (Research & Analysis) (BPS-19)||PhD||03|
|2.||Deputy Director (Research & Analysis) (BPS-18)||M.Phil/ Masters||06|
|3.||Assistant Director (Research & Analysis) (BPS-17)||BS||16|
|4.||Director (Computer Programming) (BPS-19)||Ph.D||01|
|5.||Deputy Director (Computer Programming) (BPS-18)||MSc||10|
|6.||Assistant Director (Computer Programming) (BPS-17)||BS||01|
|7.||Deputy Director (Engineering) (BPS-18)||MSc||05|
|8.||Assistant Director (Engineering) (BPS-17)||BS||07|
|9.||Assistant Director (BPS-17)||MA/ MSc||22|
|10.||Sub Inspector (BPS-14)||Graduation||50|
|11.||Security Sub Inspector (BPS-14)||Graduation||09|
|12.||Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-09)||Graduation||12|
|13.||Security Supervisor (BPS-07)||Intermediate||11|
|14.||Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BPS-16)||Graduation||03|
|15.||Traffic Analyst (BPS-14)||Graduation||06|
|17.||Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate||15|
|18.||Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)||Matric||31|
|20.||Sub Engineer – I (BPS-11)||DAE||01|
|22.||Sub Divisional Officer (B&R) (BPS-14)||B-Tech||02|
|23.||Sub Divisional Officer (E&M) (BPS-14)||B-Tech||02|
|25.||AC Technician (BPS-11)||Matric||01|
|26.||Charge Nurse (BPS-16)||Registered Nurse||07|
|27.||Electro Cardiograph Tech (BPS-09)||Matric||03|
|28.||OT Technician (BPS-09)||Matric||02|
|29.||Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09)||Matric||01|
How To Apply:
- Online application forms and online application fee deposit slips are available on the website www.recruitments.com.pk
- Hard copy submission of Application Forms is not Required.
- Application fee payable by the candidate can be deposit in countrywide branches of Askari Bank Limited in routine bank days/timings.
- Rs. 1200/- for Posts in BS-18 to BS-19
- Rs. 1000/- for Posts in BS-17
- Rs. 600/- for posts in BPS-7 to BS-16
- However, Fee Deposit Slips will be generated through website till 1400 hours of last date to apply.
- Deposited Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post.
- In-Eligible candidates will not be allowed to appear in test(s).
- By paying single fee, a candidate may apply for any group of posts at Sr#10, 11, 12 OR Sr#14, 15, 16 OR Sr#17, 18 OR Sr#19, 20, 21 OR Sr# 27, 28 subject to eligibility.
- To Apply for more posts/group of posts. separate fee will be payable.
- DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to Disability Certificates.
- The last date to apply is February 17, 2021.
Company Address: Street no 06, Chaklala Scheme 03, house no 100/A, Rawalpindi.